Sorry I missed the 13 last week, but the 18 and Over Blog Hop REALLY took more time than I thought it was going to! I’ve got ton more this year, but I think next year I’ll be more circumspect in how many I join!
So anyway, it’s HORROR MOVIE SEASON! YAY! So my 13 this week is 13 of my FAVORITE horror movies! By “favorite,” it generally means that they scared the SHIT out of me and stick with me for that reason to this day. It may not be a re-play — once a particular scare is out, it doesn’t really keel me over again, but it’s listed here because that first scare was SO hardcore! Others are listed because they creep me out over and over again.
1. Bram Stoker’s Dracula
2. Final Destination
5. American Horror Story (I know it’s TV, but it’s SCARY AS SHIT!)
6. The Omen
7. Rosemary’s Baby
8. The Legacy
9. Let the Right One In (Swedish, please)
11. The Blair Witch Project (I couldn’t go in the basement for WEEKS after that sucker)
12. The Ring/Ringu (the Japanese version is, unsurprisingly, scarier)
13. The Shining (either version, although I think the TV mini-series might have freaked me out a tiny bit more.
There’s a whole separate list of Favorite Horror Movies… but they’re funny. And I could go on here all day, but I HAVE TO GET BACK TO WRITING! 😉
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!
Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!