Too bad it’s not the 13th day of Halloween! Oh well.
On the 11th Day of Halloween, my truly creepy love gave to me:
ELEVEN CHAINSAW PSYCHOS,
TEN CREEPY GUSTS OF WIND,
NINE HOWLING WEREWOLVES,
EIGHT FLESH-HUNGRY GHOULS,
SEVEN POUNDS OF CANDY,
SIX FRANKENSTEIN’S MONSTERS,
FIIIIIIIVE MOANING GHOSTS!
FOUR CACKLING WITCHES,
THREE SHAMBLING ZOMBIES,
TWO SERIAL KILLERS,
AND A VAMPIRE BITING MY NECK!
THURSDAY THIRTEEN — My 13 Favorite Halloween Treats!
1. Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups — Although I’ll eat pretty much anything Reese’s and be just as happy!
2. Mary Janes — do the kids even know about these anymore?
3. Twizzlers — Original Cherry, please! Okay, I won’t turn down the strawberry, either.
4. Gummy Bears — me and Jensen Ackles, from what I understand!
5. White Chocolate — in any form is okeedokee!
6. Chocolate-Covered Toffee — Again, I’m not picky when it comes to brand.
7. Turtles! — Nuts! Chocolate! Caramel! Yum!
8. Hershey Kisses — So simple, so delicious!
9. Werther’s Original Toffee — I love their chocolate covered Toffee too, so this counts in #6 too!
10. Almond Joy — I loooooove fake sugary coconut.
11. Rocky Road — A holiday tradition in my family, not really on Halloween, but Yule/Christmas. For those who don’t know, it’s dark chocolate over tiny marshmallows and walnuts. It’s very yummy and addictive!
12. Cherry Cordials — Only on rare occasion am I in the mood for these, but I REALLY love them.
13. Loaded Nachos — The fact is, I’m more of a salty/fatty snack person, so my favorite one HAS to go on this list!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!
Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
And in more Fangirl/Geeky news: VAMPIRE DIARIES PREMIERE TONIGHT!!! SQUEEEEEE!
Of course you know the reality can never live up to the awesomeness of the finale last year. But I don’t care. I missed Damon so much over the summer. *sigh* 😉
Actually, while Damon is my favorite, I would more call myself Team Salvatore if I had to use one of those stupid terms, because I love both brothers and I don’t think whasterface is enough of a big deal to split up their brotherly awesomeness.
Oh, there’s a “debate” tonight? I don’t have words to express how little I care.