(Don’t worry, I’ll resume Halloween celebrations AND SINGING tomorrow. I know you were concerned. *G*)
I am SLAMMED this week with writing, blog hops, and getting ready for the release of my SOOPER SEKRIT KINKY ALTER EGO’s novelette (?) IF WISHES WERE SHADOWS in a couple of weeks! If any of my blogging friends here would like to trade promos, guest blog posts and/or interviews, drop me a line — I’m setting up things for mid-November through mid-December!
But now, a Thursday Thirteen to go along with the WICKED AFTER DARK BLOG HOP — have you stopped by to enter for a chance to win a $10 Gift Certificate from All Romance Ebooks/OmniBooks? Don’t miss the steamy conversation!
13 Wicked Things That Happen After Dark! Real or fictional, adult or general… the night hides some things and enhances others. ;D
1. Eating all the candy in the house when everyone’s asleep!
2. Watching all your guilty pleasure TV shows
3. Watching all your guilty pleasure TV shows NAKED
4. Inviting a special “friend” for a private “picnic” somewhere secluded
5. Or having a meeting at midnight somewhere not so secluded… sometimes danger is fun.
6. Dancing in the moonlight… clothing optional
7. Strolling in a beautiful garden under the full moon… and blessing the earth the way the Pagans do.
8. Meet your vampire lover to have your fantasies fulfilled.
9. TP your least favorite person’s house. Be careful — you’re slower as an adult than you were as a kid. 😉
10. Going skinnydipping or soaking in an outdoor hot tub.
11. Meet up with your werewolf friends for a midnight run… I mean, if you’re a werewolf. Otherwise it might be less wicked and more deadly.
12. Pile your bedroom with safely placed candles, and schedule a date night — with your partner or with yourself!
13. Pick up your favorite steamy book, snuggle up with your favorite libation and snack, and get lost in a different world.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!
Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
Back to work with me. I have to crank out some freelance work to pay for my upcoming prizes, promo stuff plus the holidays. THEN I have to finish up my two projects due on Halloween. Whew! I’m going to need a day off pretty soon. Hopefully I’ll take Halloween itself off, because NANOWRIMO STARTS THE NEXT DAY. EEEEEEE!
Oh, and MAKE SURE YOU’RE HERE TOMORROW for the start of the HOWLOWEEN blog hop. I’ve got a really cool special prize I’ll be revealing for that!