Taking a break from working on my review of VAMPIRE MOST WANTED and work on my novel (and maybe a short story taking root? Dammit.) to do something to wash out the mind palate!
Keep in mind, I RARELY go to the movies anymore — it takes something really hardcore to drag me to an uncomfortable theater where I have to pay a hundred dollars for snacks and listen to idiot kids giggle on their cell phones through the entire movie… wow, I really am a grumpy old lady. LOL. I prefer watching movies at home, even if that means I have to wait awhile. But just to play the game, I’ll list movies that MAYBE would get me out to the theater.
1. Veronica Mars — I loved first two seasons of the show, and it would be really cool to see what’s happened to the characters.
2. The Lego Movie — I’m sorry, but EVERYTHING ABOUT THAT MOVIE IS AWESOME! LOL. The commercials crack me up every time.
3. Winter’s Tale — Colin Farrell. Magickal realism. Romance. Angst. All I need. Don’t forget the tissues!
4. Muppets Most Wanted — AIN’T GOT NO ROOM FOR BORING! (I love you Animal.)
5. The Boxtrolls — I am a freak for stop-action animation, and it’s a nearly dead art form. The commercials make me so happy, I really have to go see this one.
I’m sure there are others I want to see (I only got to September on the list), but those are the one that really hooked my imagination.
What are you DYING to see in 2014?