Been so busy! Making my next novel grow, working on those future m/m’s I mentioned, and giving some consideration to doing another A. Sangrey Black BDSM kinkfest. Plus the freelance writing I have to do to keep in pizza and Subway… and with a roof over my head… and clothes, I guess. 😉
This Week: FAVORITE FICTIONAL BFF’s!
But first, a little bit about this feature and the rules to join in…
- Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
Fell free to use the Feature’s image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
After you’ve finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog’s main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week’s post.
If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)
Being the massive Media Geek that I am, I immediately started going, “Wait… you mean books? TV? Movies? OMG ONLY FIVE?”
So I have just winged it, without regard for format. Also, these are off the top of my head, so they tend to be current.
1. Bo and Kenzi (TV – “Lost Girl” – SyFy): I just love these two. The snark, the badassiness. Honestly these girls are one of my favorite BFF pairs of all kind.
2. Sherlock and John (TV – “Sherlcok” – BBC): The way that John balances out Sherlock’s crazy, and how Sherlock pretty much brought John back from the living dead… among so many other things, including SO much Hoyay it makes me want to start writing fanfic… I can’t resist them.
3. The Being Human gang (TV – “Being Human” – Original BBC Cast/SyFy): This trio is beyond cray-cray. The things they’ve been through together managed to be both heartwarming and horrific, and you know I can’t resist that. And it sounds like the start of a joke: “A semi-dry vampire, a werewolf, and a sort-of werewolf, and a ghost/witch/time traveler walk into a bar…” This show what happens to the joke — except that there’s rarely a punchline that rates a laugh.
4. Various mixes from the Buffy and Angel gangs (TV — “Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Angel” — Off the Air): Sometimes Buffy and Willow, sometimes Willow and Xander, sometimes Giles and Buffy, sometimes Angel and Buffy, sometimes Angel and Cordy (pre-weirdness), sometimes Angel and Wesley, etc. At one time or another, there were pairs that shored one another up at the end of the world, be it personal or literal.
5. Claire Fraser and James Alexander Malcolm MacKenzie Fraser (Book Series) — As much as these two are the greatest lovers in romance history (imo), what makes them stick through thick and thin is their loyalty to one another and dedication to their friendship. Yes, they’ve lied to one another more than a few times, but it was always because they thought it was in the best interest of the other. And in the end, they almost always can’t keep the truth from their friend and lover. Their relationshp is built on the ultimate foundation of trust and knowing they can always depend on one another.
That was fun!
Well, back to work. Hope everybody is enjoying their weekend!