I haven’t done a Thursday 13 in years!
Today’s yummy selection is: MY 13 FAVORITE SEXY TV CHARACTERS!
I was going to do novels, but there were too many for me to choose one hottie over the other!
There are probably dozens more that I have known and loved, but I figure ones off the top of my head are FAVORITE favorites. Also, you may notice a lot of paranormal characters. Have you met me?
- Still and always, Angel/Angelus. He was my first fandom love, and first love never dies. (David Boreanaz)
- James Alexander Malcolm MacKenzie Fraser, otherwise known as Jamie, from Outlander. I’ve been desperately in fictional love with the book character for almost 25 years, and imagine my joy when they brought him to such wonderful life on TV, played by the adorable AND sexy Sam Heughan!
- Dean Winchester (Jensen Ackles)
- Jake Ballard (Scott Foley) — TEAM JAKE!
- Alcide Herveaux (Joe Manganiello)
6. Damon Salvatore (Ian Somerhalder) – I may have a serious thing for bad boys with hearts of gold. Especially reluctant heroes.
7. Captain Mal Reynolds (Nathan Fillion) – Nathan has this boyish charm that makes him a serious sexy contender. I can seriously see just hanging out with him… before I jump his bones.
8. Karl “Helo” Agathon (Tahmoh Penikett) – It was tied between Sam “Longshot” Sanders (Michael Trucco) and Helo, and I ended up with Helo. Although thinking about it now, I think I loved Sam a little more.
9. Brian Kinney (Gale Harold) – There’s that aloof, damaged cockiness that is another Achilles’ Heel of mine.
10. Eric Northman (Alexander Skarsgard) – Another character from True Blood that I adore.
11. Jesus Velasquez (Kevin Alejandro) – I’m choosing this role because it’s my favorite, but the fact is, I love Kevin in pretty much any role. He first entered my innappropriate thoughts when he played Cesar Martinez on Alias. TOO hot.
12. Kelly Severide (Taylor Kinney) – This delicious Chicago Fire morsel is married to Lady Gaga!
13. Amenadiel (D.B. Woodside) – From Principle Hottie on Buffy, to the brother of Satan on Lucifer, it’s REALLY difficult to take my eyes off the yummy Mr. Woodside.
Side Note: I wish Deadpool was on TV, because I’ve developed a terrible crush on Ryan
Reynolds because of that role. Also, Gerard Butler is one of my all-time biggest fictional boyfriends, but he’s also not on TV!